RSC can create or modify existing workflow rules. These rules provide automation executed by the end user or timed process. They include items such as
• email notification,
• calculations of costs,
• area calculations,
Some clients have very unique circumstances that require the need to build new modules. RSC has created several dozen new modules for ARCHIBUS. They include:
• Key Control
• Nurses certifications
• Project team tracking
• Swing shift tracking
• Space Captain responsible for seating new employees
• Automated Work Processor – to automate database synchronization
• And many more.
The core of our business is to provide assistance to the client when determining the needs for a report, view, or action. RSC looks at this as a consulting opportunity that allows us to provide one of four answers.
1. Does the view or activity exist with no modification?
2. Does the view or activity exist with some modification?
3. Does the view or activity exist with major modification?
4. The view or activity does not exist.
RSC provides the consulting expertise to provide longevity by identifying the existence and effort of tailoring needed to accomplish a certain request.