Display all of your facilities in a simple world map with SpaceView's employee locator and many more features.
Maximize productivity in your facilities and access ARCHIBUS Web Central with the mobile application, MicroView.
See your AutoCAD drawings quickly with the web-based application cadNOW.
Maximize the value of your built environment on one platform that connects insights, roles, and goals.
RSC partners with ESRI to integrate GIS data, 3D scenes, and map visualizations.
- • Web based employee locator nestled within the firewall of a corporation.
- • Simple one - to keep the information about employees, rooms, and assets simple and accessible.
- • Minimal maintenance.
- • The employee data information is retrieved through a live query to the CAFM database.
- • Provides such information as vacancies, upcoming moves, furniture layout, organization ownership, telecommunication assets, and conference room and lab location.
- • Managing inventory, tracking assets, issuing parking passes, processing service requests and more.
- • MicroView’s wireless applications for ARCHIBUS® reduce costs and vastly improve the speed and accuracy of your Facilities Management operations.
- • Simplify the way data is collected, integrated and distributed.
- • Web based AutoCAD drawing viewer designed to provide fast drawing display.
- • Simple one - to show drawing quickly.
- • Drawings can be generated for the wed in seconds.
- • Batch drawing updates.
- • Database connectivity is provided and can be ported to most IWMS systems.
- • Display occupancy, vacancy, room uses, departmental ownership, and many special use cases.
- • Streamline how you manage your real estate, infrastructure and facilities.
- • Centralize your data, planning and operations onto one seamless platform.
- • Reduce costs, enhance sustainability.
- • Create a better workplace by transforming how you connect with people, places, and processes.
- • Improve your overall efficiency.
- • Flexible, modular structure lets you assemble the most complete combination of applications according to your organization's requirements and budget.
- • A geographic information system (GIS) is a framework for gathering, managing, and analyzing data.
- • GIS integrates many types of data. It analyzes spatial location and organizes layers of information into visualizations using maps and 3D scenes.
- • With this unique capability, GIS reveals deeper insights into data, such as patterns, relationships, and situations—helping users make smarter decisions.